- Makes contact with customers and sets up meetings with customers;
- Conducts customers research;
- Assists customers by handling questions, complaints, and inquiries via inbound telephone calls, e-mail messages, etc.
- Creatively solves customer issues and provides resolutions to the customer’ satisfaction;
- Follow-up of customer cases and escalations to management, other departments, customers, etc.
- Creates, prints, addresses and mails response letters to customers as needed;
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Location: The Prince Residence, 17 - 19 - 21 Nguyen Van Troi Street, Ward 12, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Time: Mon – Fri, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM.
- 4th year students from economics disciplines (Prior Human Resources);
- Have good command of English;
- Have ability to work full-time (off 1-2 days);
- Career Opportunities: Learning knowledge about Human Resources/ Behavioral Psychology; Additional knowledge about competence & personality in Vietnam/ Singapore (Aptitude Test, Personality Test) (similar to IQ, EQ tests), ... to become a consultant;
- Have an opportunity to expand network: joining meetings with the level of manager;
- Have an opportunity to work in a dynamic, young and challenging environment, extremely good for growth & development;
- Support expense for internship.
Hãy nhanh tay tìm việc tốt nhất cho mình