• Specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent;
• Answer phone calls and direct them to the right staff or taking down the messages;
• Attend to all incoming mails, and outgoing mails and courier of documents. These include collect and sort mails, emails and faxes for distribution to the respective department/personnel;
• Receive the visitors and guests, direct to the correct host;
• Provide clerical and administrative support on typing, filing, copying, faxing, scanning, data entry,…;
• Order and monitor stationeries, groceries, and other consumables;
• Attend to client’s general queries and complaints, answering questions and providing information;
• General maintenance and housekeeping of the office premises and equipment;
• Co-ordinates transportation for Employees and visitors;
• Responsible for courier i.e. dispatched of both documents and non-documents;
• Manage 3rd party contracts, providing goods / services (in line with the policy) to manage the company and for the effectiveness of the employees;
• Doing monthly payment for stationary, phone bills, EMS, Grab/ Taxi, Lavie pure water expense.
• Other tasks be assigned by supervisor and partners
• Diploma/bachelor degree.
• A strong command over oral and written Business English with an ability to understand and communicate clearly and effectively.
• 6 months to 1 year of experience in this or equivalent position or experience working in a law firm would be preferable.
• Proficiency in English.
Priority will be given to candidates who can start working immediately.
• Annual trip budget;
• Annual checkup;
• Parking fee;
• Annual leave of 12 days per year;
• Overseas: training and meeting (if any);
• Compulsory social insurance;
• Attendance fee for business functions/events;
• Non-experience will be trained;
• Internal and external training (available from time to time if any)
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hãy nhanh tay tìm việc tốt nhất cho mình