The Mobility Assistant Consultant is to assist the Client Services Managers to provide the highest standard of service and care to all Corporate Client employees in the co-ordination of their relocation, ensuring their positive perception of the company and its services.
To ensure the company’s management system is accurately updated with all necessary and appropriate information on a timely basis.
The position requires providing extensive support to the World Mobility team.
• Complete all entries into Crown’s Internal Operating System on a timely and accurate basis.
• Collection of all necessary documentation, liaising with the customer to ensure the appropriate information is received on a timely basis and to avoid delays.
• Maintain 100% compliance and accuracy in inputting all internal operating systems data in line with the responsibilities of the position.
• Liaise with all third party suppliers when necessary while acting in the best financial / operational interests of the branch.
• Work closely with all internal stakeholders (Crown network offices, Corporate Service departments, etc.) and ensure all revenue is captured and invoiced
• Provide assistance in all administration matters as and when required.
APTITUDE, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and display tact and discretion at all times.
• Ability to set priorities, manage your time and workload and dependably meet strict deadlines.
• Confident can do attitude and a willingness to support stakeholders in effectively doing their job.
• Solution oriented approach to problem solving and decision making.
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
• Well-developed administration and organization skills with strong attention to detail.
• Proficient computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office ( including Word, Outlook)
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Fresh graduate in College or University
• Meticulous and accuracy
• English: fluently. Always working with foreign customer and English language system.
• Love to work with system, admin tasks and support internal and external customers.
Location: Binh Thanh District, HCMC.
• Working hour: Monday to Friday 8.00AM-17.30 PM
**COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT:
• On the job training & online courses fully provided.
• Friendly and professional working environment.
• Competitive salary & 13th monthly salary bonus. & Phone allowance
• Laptop provided.
• 16 annual leave days per year plus extra company holidays (Chrismast leave…)
• In and out patient Insurance (Dental Care, 24/24 Accident Insurance,…)
• Compulsory social insurance will be borne by company
• Other benefit from Trade Union: wedding, give birth, birthday…
• Take part in yearly social volunteer activities.
Hãy nhanh tay tìm việc tốt nhất cho mình