* Execute online performance campaigns:
- Setup or create paid/organic performance campaigns across display, search, social media, video, native, programmatic channels/platforms and Clients’ own media (website/blog/social media channels/pages) as per plan approved by Clients.
- Monitor and optimize the performance campaigns to ensure the best outcome of the spending.
- Consult direct supervisor or department head for advice if campaign budget is exceeded or campaign KPI’s are not achieved as planned in a timely manner.
- Analyze the campaign data and suggest any changes to the plan if needed for better result.
- Prepare campaign reports and data visualization as required.
- Target KPI’s, analysis and suggestion for next period.
* Take part in campaign planning stage as guided by direct supervisor:
- Clarify the campaign objectives & KPI.
- Collect data for planning stage from various resources such as clients’ previous campaigns, suppliers, publishers, industry reports.
- Perform necessary research for planning such as keyword analysis, website audit, channel analysis, etc…
* Update new trends and relevant knowledge:
- Actively follow and update on changes to all platforms for performance marketing which have direct impact on daily tasks.
- Attend all training conducted by direct supervisor and coaching/sharing sessions at department and company level.
- Take turn to present any updates/trends to the Performance team as required.
- Ability to plan content online marketing.
- Have experience in marketing channels: SEM, SEO, Google Adwords, , Social Media … is an advantage.
- Have experience and ability to develop community on social networking sites, forums, … is an advantage.
- Responsibility, dynamic & creative in work.
- Be a proactive and good communication.
- Knowledge of marketing knowledge and branding.
- Studied in gifted school specialzing in Physics,Math, Informatics is an advantage.
- Achieved an award in National Contest : Physics, Math,Informatics is an advantage.
- Attractive salary base and incentive.
- Bonus: quarterly and yearly bonus, KPI bonus, …
- Allowances: parking bike, birthday, company trip, laptop.
- An unique growth opportunity.
- The ability to learn.
- Added value and appreciation – Flexibility.
- An interesting and challenging environment.
- Friendly bosses and colleagues.
- Office hour: Monday to Friday.
Hãy nhanh tay tìm việc tốt nhất cho mình