The IT coordinator works closely with the other teams of the Global Delivery Center to ensure all the incidents and requests are handled on time. The general tasks are as follows:
- Dispatch the incidents / tasks / requests
- Follow the incidents resolution and escalate when necessary
- Execute daily checks (system status, backup, …) by following some procedures.
Your technical skills
- General knowledge in IT: operating systems, databases, services
- ITSM tools, monitoring tools, SLA
- Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Teams, OneDrive
- Experience in user support (Helpdesk) and/or SAP system administration is a plus
Your soft skills
- High motivation and strong team spirit.
- Customer service and results oriented.
- Well organized and attentive to details.
- Resourceful, smart, reliable, sociable.
- Flexible, serious and trustworthy.
- English level: Reading, Writing, Listening, TOEIC 600 equivalent.
- 12 annual paid leaves + 6 additional leaves offered by the company
- 13rd month salary, performance bonus based on company's capabilities and financial status
- Equipped with laptop and smartphone to work
- Lunch allowance, Phone allowance
- Referral bonus
- BaoViet Healthcare Insurance: for all contracted employees
- Free snack
- Wedding and Funeral support (for parents, siblings, children): 1,000,000 vnd/case
- Teambuilding (twice/year)
- Company trip abroad with other subsidiaries
- Sponsor for self-teambuilding of each team and sponsor for sport activities
- Bonus on 8/3, 20/10, 1/1, 1/5, 2/9, birthday
Hãy nhanh tay tìm việc tốt nhất cho mình