Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organization in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory, and Business Process Solutions. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 250 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in the position of Intern supporting our Business Process Solutions of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Support operations of accounting, tax filing, and payroll;
• Keep accurate records;
• Execute the procedures assigned by senior;
• Submit deliverables within set deadlines;
• Other tasks assigned;
• Bachelor degree or last year students in accounting, auditing, finance background or related fields;
• Detail-oriented, Integrity as a must; computer literacy;
• Fluent in English, both oral and written;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Able to work independently and as part of a team; and
• Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond your own role without being told by others;
• Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself to any changes in working situations and develop the understanding of the changes in situations; and
• Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
• Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
• Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Accounting Intern - HCMC Office);
• The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
• Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hãy nhanh tay tìm việc tốt nhất cho mình